Friday, July 29, 2011

From my heart to yours...


From my heart to yours... I have spent so much of my life seeing through eyes of fear not eyes of love… fear of looking stupid, fear of being rejected, fear of letting people get too close, fear of being hurt. I was a Believer… I had the joy of Christ living in me, but I was living a life in defeat, and I did not even realize it.  I had not recognized I was letting my own insecurities cause such fear in my daily life rather than choosing to live in faith through Christ’s love… how much better it is to live in love not in fear! 

The opposite of fear is faith… faith that if you look stupid… people that really know you still love you... faith that if you are rejected… those people don’t know what they are missing out on and you will show them love anyways... faith that God will bring great people into your life that you can be close with... faith that if you do get hurt by people... God’s love can heal all wounds. 

Let God do the healing… remember the enemy wants nothing more than to cause us fear and keep us wounded.  You are not his victim… you are a victor through Christ!

Perfect love casts out fear. 1 John 4:18 

Let God’s perfect love wrap you in His arms… He delights in you and wants His best for your life.  Faith in Him is the path to follow.

"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his love,
He will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17

SHOUT for joy... that is your battle cry… stomp on the enemy and keep moving forward!

This was put on my heart not only for me, but hopefully for some of you too. 

Rejoicing in Truth!

No comments: