Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Seasons of Change...

Ecclesiastes 3:1 To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven.

Take a couple minutes to read that whole chapter.  Verse 6 just jumped out at me... "A time to gain, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to throw away;"   That is how I want to live my life... realize that life keeps going and changing... there will always be loss in life, but from that loss we all need to be able to find the good to come... we better be ready to accept it and roll with the punches... we need to keep growing and changing or we will become stale and discouraged... I do know for sure that no matter the season of each of our lives we need to keep trusting God... and all He is really asking from us is an open, willing heart and a loving attitude.

Just as the winter turns to spring,
Our lives have changing seasons too;
So when a gloomy forecast comes,
Remember -- God has plans for you. – Sper

Father, I ask you to uphold me, Lord, as I try to live a blameless life. I trust in You, Lord, that I will not falter.  Test me and examine my heart and mind that I am always mindful of your unfailing love.  I will rely on Your faithfulness no matter what changes come my way.  In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Whatever you may be going through... God is right there with you... remember He is the only thing that will never change! (Hebrews 13:8)

Rejoicing in Truth!

No comments: