Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Unending Promises...



Going through many changes personally and also with sickness that has touched my family… I just needed to share a few Promises I am holding onto tighter than ever today!
 
“Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.” Hebrews 10:23
*
"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior— from violent men You save me. I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies." 2 Samuel 22:2-4
*
“I love you, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies.”  Psalm 18:1-3
*
“God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.”  Psalm 46:1
*
“The LORD is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion. The LORD protects the simple-hearted; when I was in great need, He saved me. Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the LORD has been good to you.”  Psalm 116:5-7
*But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one.” 2 Thessalonians 3:3
*
“And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for you: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”  2 Corinthians 12:9
*
“I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13
*
“Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, ‘I will never leave you nor forsake you.’” Hebrews 13:5
*
“Casting all your care upon Him; for He cares for you.” 1 Peter 5:7
*
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11

The dictionary defines the word “PEACE” as freedom from war or conflict; tranquility, a calm and quiet state, free from disturbances or noise; a state of mental calm and serenity, with no anxiety; harmony.  And my definition is: complete surrender to God’s will; letting His breath breathe life into my soul; trusting completely that God has it all under control, regardless of what it looks like… I know there is no PEACE without faith.

This is just what I need today… how about you? Share some of your Promise verses too.

Rejoicing in Truth!

No comments: